AIM’s New Leadership Institute mission is to promote effective immunization program management through collaboration, education and creativity to assure program compliance and increase and sustain high immunization coverage throughout the lifespan.
Leadership Development training modules were developed from in-person leadership trainings. Each topic below includes several short modules (20 minutes) that review program content. This resource was made possible through a Merck educational grant.
- What Effective Leaders Do: Setting Direction and Creating Culture, Peter Ginter, MBA, PhD, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Leading a Multi-Generational Workforce, Diane Thielfoldt, The Learning Café
- Effective Leadership for Community Health Equity, Eric T. Baumgartner, MD, MPH, Director, Policy and Program Development Louisiana Public Health Institute
- Organizing your team for Success, Debra M. Fish, Psy.D. Fish Executive Leadership Group, LLC
- Navigating the Fogg [Method]: Demystifying Behavior Change, Jill B. Roark, MPH, Adolescent Immunization Communications, NCIRD, CDC & Judith Weiner, PhD, Health Research Analyst (contractor), NCIRD, CDC
- How to Manage Impossible Situations...and People: Insights from a Psychologist, Debra M. Fish, Psy.D., Fish Executive Leadership Group, LLC
- Presentation Skills for Leaders, Janice Ward, MA, Ward Communications Consulting, LLC