Are you ready to join a strong, caring community of public health professionals? As a leading nonprofit association committed to eliminating vaccine-preventable diseases in the United States, we’re always looking for talented, dedicated professionals who have a genuine interest in helping us fulfill our mission. AIM encourages you to explore our current job opportunities below.
AIM has approximately 25 employees, most of whom work remotely. Our headquarters are in Rockville, MD, but our staff is spread out from coast to coast. We provide a collegial, dynamic, and supportive environment, where our mission and members inspire us daily.
A rundown of some of the benefits of working at AIM:
- Generous time off through vacation, sick leave, holidays, and extended winter break office closure
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – AIM pays the monthly premium for full-time staff
- Life, short-term and long-term disability insurance – AIM pays the monthly premium for full-time staff
- A generous retirement plan – after two months of employment, AIM contributes 11.75% of your salary, fully vested
- Professional development budget
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to promoting a diverse workplace.
Check back regularly to explore job opportunities with AIM.
Opportunities from our members
Check back regularly to explore job opportunities for immunization program roles across the country.