This slide set covers the following:
- List symptoms of flu disease.
- Compare and contrast flu disease, common cold and COVID-19 disease.
- Identify the myths and misconceptions about the flu.
- Describe facts to combat myths associated with the flu
- Describe how flu vaccines work.
- Identify the myths and misconceptions about the flu vaccine.
- Describe facts to combat myths associated with the flu vaccine.
- Discuss disparities in flu disease and flu vaccination coverage rates in racial and ethnic groups
- Describe social determinants of health that may lead to disparities in different ethnic/racial groups.
This resource is supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a Cooperative Agreement. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by CDC/HHS, or the U.S. Government.