This iREACH webinar featured information presented by our Subject Matter Experts on a variety of topics related to flu disease and flu vaccine, as well as presentations by two REACH recipient organizations.
- Address a variety of topics related to flu disease and flu vaccination, including:
- Current data on flu disease and racial/ethnic disparities in case rates
- Symptoms of the flu vs. COVID-19
- High risk groups for the flu
- Most recent CDC messaging about flu
- Testing for flu and COVID-19
- Treatment for flu
- Prevention of flu
- Co-messaging with COVID-19 prevention
- Flu vaccines—how they work, their success rate, and who is recommended to receive them
This resource is supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a Cooperative Agreement. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by CDC/HHS, or the U.S. Government.