Below are some resources that our SMEs have provided for the use of the updated booster for children 6 months through 5 years.
Please note that on December 9, 2022, the CDC (following authorization by the FDA), CDC expanded the use of updated (bivalent) COVID-19 booster vaccines for children ages 6 months through 5 years.
National organizations are currently updating graphics and flyers to show this change in recommendations. We will share them as they become available.
In the meantime, here are a few resources:
- Statement from the CDC regarding updated boosters for everyone 6 months and older
- Schedule from the CDC for most people
- Schedule from the CDC for the immunocompromised
- Schedule for children and Teens from the American Academy of Pediatrics
- FAQs for Parents about COVID-19 vaccines
- Information about vaccine safety for families
This resource is supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a Cooperative Agreement. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by CDC/HHS, or the U.S. Government.